Cart Error Some items became unavailable. Update the quantity and try again.
The materials we work with are 925 silver, bronze, nickel silver and 18k and 24k gold plating, and natural stones.
- To preserve the jewelry from the natural oxidation that it suffers over time, store it in a cloth bag or in its original packaging, and individually to avoid possible scratches.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, creams, hair spray and cleaning products, as they can alter its color and shine.
- Remove jewelry before sleeping. Do not use them if you are going to play sports, or bathe in salt water or water containing chlorine. All these factors could affect its integrity.
- Clean with a soft cloth to maintain its shine.
All our garments are made by hand with the highest quality textiles; Therefore, they require special care depending on the type of fiber and material.
Flat fabrics and textiles
- Garments made of chaguar fiber require dry cleaning by a professional. - For merino and llama wool fabrics, and for velvet and corduroy garments, we suggest dry cleaning. - In case of hand washing, it should be done with cold water (up to 29 C) with mild soap. Do not use chlorine, do not twist or hang the clothes. Dry flat horizontally in the shade.
- Cleaning of leather garments should be done in specialized dry cleaners. - In case of spills, dry the liquid immediately with a cloth without rubbing. Then let it dry in the shade. - It is essential not to put the clothes in the washing machine or dryer. - As it is a porous material, it can be altered with prolonged exposure to high temperatures, or climatic factors such as humidity, water and sun. - Store garments in fabric covers to ventilate and preserve the material.
Each of our garments is made by hand, and measurements are taken based on the contour. To know the correct size, we suggest you compare it with your own garment with similar characteristics. Measurements are for reference and may vary depending on the type of product and textile fiber.
- To care for leather and rubber accessories, it is advisable to nourish them with a cloth with colorless silicone. - In the case of cotton yarn, it should be hand washed in cold water (up to 29 C) with mild soap. Do not use chlorine. Do not rub. Dry flat horizontally in the shade. - It is not advisable to wet wallets made of carandillo fiber too much (wet fiber can form mold), it is recommended to wipe it with a damp cloth with soapy water, and let it dry outdoors in the shade. - To protect accessories, store in cloth covers.
- Wool rugs require professional dry cleaning.
Objects made of natural or vegetable fibers such as werregué and carandillo need the following care:
- In case of spills, dry the liquid immediately with a cloth without rubbing, and dry with a hair dryer to remove interior moisture. - In case of localized stains, use a soft bristle brush with a highly concentrated water and salt solution. Then proceed to drying. - To clean completely, do it with a damp cloth with neutral soap.